Mid-Section Clamp Kit
Mid-Section Clamp Kit is designed to hold panel to separate the space of a table, desk, counter or cashier.
It fits table or desktop from 6 mm to 40 mm thick.
To avoid any damages to the desk, it is sported with black soft pads (EVA) where it touches to the table and panel.
It can hold panels min. 2 mm and max. 8 mm.
Mid-Section Clamp Kit Product Description
• Partitions can be easily removed and relocated. With two mid-section clamps, clamp position on the table or on panel is adjustable so that partition spaces on table are adjusted as needed.
• Mid-Section Clamp Kit is easy to install, making it easy to attach on a table or desk. It requires no drilling, easily slided on desk-top by untightening stylish black knob.
• 3 divider panel options are offered individually: Clear, Frosted and Wood.
• These partitions allow for a personal workstation for each person. Each divider panel acts as a moveable barrier to provide separate space and block distractions as well as guarding unwanted germs, viruses or so.
• The panels can be moved easily and remounted. Partition dividers have smoot edges to avoid any harm.
• Clear Divider is made of Acrylic which provides resistant to impact and scratches. Clear Desk Dividers effectively shields employees and the customers for safety.
• Wood Dividers are made of MDF and double sided chalk surface. It is suitable for use with waterbase chalk pen.
• Frosted Divider is of also made of Acrylic with smooth edges. It provides a barrier while still allowing light to filter through. Frosted acrylic is easy to keep clean and separates work area and desk from others. Wood Divider provides solid barrier and privacy to work stations.
• Clear and Frosted Panels can be easily cleaned and sanitized with a soap and water solution spray or disinfectant spray with an alcohol content of 75% or less.
• Mid-Section Clamp Kit and Divider panels are suitable for a variety of restaurant styles, helping to adjust spaces on the tables. Moreover it works well for offices, cashiers, medical facilities, call centres and education and testing centres.
Mid-Section Clamp Kit Product Specifications
|MATERIAL : Steel||WEIGHT||PACKING SIZE|
|ARTICLE||DESCRIPTION||WITH PACKING||*W X H X D|
|UHMC0G0000||Mid-Section Clamp Kit (Pcs 2)||1,350 kg||110 X 140 X 130 mm|
* W:WidthH: HeightD: Depth
|UH0CD06560||Clear Table Divider Panel, 650x600mm, packed by 2|
|UH0CD09070||Clear Table Divider Panel, 900x700mm, packed by 2|
|UH0CD10070||Clear Table Divider Panel, 1000x700mm, packed by 2|
|UH0CD12070||Clear Table Divider Panel, 1200x700mm, packed by 2|
|UH0CD02430||Clear Table Divider Panel, 24”x30”, packed by 2|
|UH0CD03030||Clear Table Divider Panel, 30”x30”, packed by 2|
|UH0CD03630||Clear Table Divider Panel, 36”x30”, packed by 2|
|UH0CD04230||Clear Table Divider Panel, 42”x30”, packed by 2|
|UH0FD06560||Frosted Table Divider Panel, 650x600mm, packed by 2|
|UH0FD09070||Frosted Table Divider Panel, 900x700mm, packed by 2|
|UH0FD10070||Frosted Table Divider Panel, 1000x700mm, packed by 2|
|UH0FD12070||Frosted Table Divider Panel, 1200x700mm, packed by 2|
|UH0FD02430||Frosted Table Divider Panel, 24”x30”, packed by 2|
|UH0FD03030||Frosted Table Divider Panel, 30”x30”, packed by 2|
|UH0FD03630||Frosted Table Divider Panel, 36”x30”, packed by 2|
|UH0FD04230||Frosted Table Divider Panel, 42”x30”, packed by 2|
|UH0WD06560||Wood Divider Panel, 650x600mm, packed by 2|
|UH0WD09070||Wood Divider Panel, 900x700mm, packed by 2|
|UH0WD10070||Wood Divider Panel, 1000x700mm, packed by 2|
|UH0WD02430||Wood Divider Panel, 24”x30”, packed by 2|
|UH0WD03030||Wood Divider Panel, 30”x30”, packed by 2|
|UH0WD03630||Wood Divider Panel, 36”x30”, packed by 2|
|UH0WD04230||Wood Divider Panel, 42”x30”, packed by 2|
|Mid Section Clamp Kit||Edge Clamp Kit|
|Material||Galvanized steel||Galvanized steel|
|Packing Size (2 pcs)||110 x 140 x 130 mm||110 x 120 x 130 mm|
|Package Weight (2 pcs)||0.64 kg||0.5 kg|
|Product Weight (2pcs)||0.55 kg||0.4 kg|
|Divider Thickness||Min. 2 mm, Max. 8 mm||Min. 2 mm, Max. 8 mm|
|Table Thickness||Min. 6 mm, Max. 40 mm||Min. 6 mm, Max. 40 mm|